Monday, September 25, 2006

David Fisher goes Hannibal Lecter

Reason #357 why I'm happy I got to watch the entire season of "The Wire" already: Because this Sunday night at 10, Showtime is premiering "Dexter," in which Michael C. Hall from "Six Feet Under" plays a medical examiner by day, serial killer by night. The catch is, as created by Jeff Lindsay in "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," Dexter only kills other serial killers. Based on the three episodes I watched today, this one's going to be at or near my Must-Watch list for a while. Very sick, and very cool. Full review to follow on Friday. Just wanted to put it out there for those of you who subscribe to Showtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a sneak preview of the pilot on Showtime's site. I liked everything about it except the sister.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it, though I'm sick of seeing the chryon or title or whatever it's called advertising the show during "Brotherhood." How annoying!