Friday, June 08, 2007

The spoiler policy. Once more.

With the "Sopranos" finale only a few days away, I thought it a good time to once again express my policy on spoilers:

This site is a spoiler-free zone. Obviously, there are spoilers about things that have already aired -- and warnings to protect people who watch TV on their own schedule in these days -- but my posts and the comments that follow are not meant to spoil anything that hasn't aired yet.

I don't care what kind of juicy rumor you heard on the radio, or read on another site, or heard from you best friend's cousin who works for craft services at Silvercup Studios or whatever. DO NOT POST ANY KIND OF SPOILER, OR EVEN RUMOR ABOUT A SPOILER, HERE. I'm just going to delete it as soon as I see it, so there won't be any discussion of what you wrote, and you'll just be annoying me, your normally friendly host.

We all clear on this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan,

First off, I totally agree with your non-spoiler thoughts.

Whenever a show ends at my house and they're about to show scenes for next week, I leave the room while my wife keeps on watching.

Just curious, have you seen the 'Sopranos' finale? A one word answer would be fine lol.

Or have they not allowed it to be screened/reviewed for fear of having the ending or any plot details to leak.

Alan Sepinwall said...

No, I haven't seen it -- which is as much a motivating force for this warning as anything else. I, personally, don't want to be spoiled.

Anonymous said...

Amen, bruthah lol.

So have you chosen not to see it, or was it not available for review?

Alan Sepinwall said...

Are you kidding? Do you think David Chase would really let anyone in the media see the finale days ahead of time? I'll be watching it Sunday night.

SJ said...

AJ takes over the family.



Just messing with y'all.