Friday, June 08, 2007

Still more me on TV

In case you missed me on Glenn Beck, or if you just can't get enough of my unmistakable star quality on camera, I'm supposed to do a live spot on MSNBC this afternoon, sometime between 2:30 and 3 p.m. Eastern -- discussing, of course, "Sopranos."

This week (and maybe into next) is obviously my Constitutionally-mandated 15 minutes of fame. Thus far, though, no paparazzi have chased me, and I haven't been romantically linked to Paris, Lindsay or Britney, so I suppose that's a plus.

UPDATE: Looks like I tempted fate by mentioning American's skankheart I just got a call saying I've been bumped for more round-the-clock Paris coverage. Ah, well.

UPDATE #1: Okay, this day gets stranger and stranger. Now I may wind up on MSNBC after all, but in primetime, as a guest on the tail end of "Countdown with Keith Olbermann." If this does happen, I'll post a note later.

3 comments:

Rickey said...

Maybe they'll put you on Hardball with Chris Matthews?

Then you can go outside and shout at traffic.

A J L said...

I think you should whore yourself out more alan. It's the only way to get attention these days.

Taleena said...

I love you Alan, but not enough to watch Olberman.