Friday, July 14, 2006

My prediction? Pain.

I'm still jet-lagged and I can't remember what day it is, but this has been a pretty fun tour so far. Yesterday's festivities included Trey and Matt from "South Park," Mr. T as a motivational speaker (and I got to ask him my B.A. Baracus/Tony Kornheiser question), plus Champ Kind threatening to kick my ass while a naked Mr. Rosso restrained him, a chat with Stan Lee and a wannabe superhero who tried to break several bones in my hand.

Maybe I just rub people the wrong way, I don't know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Trey & Matt say anything about "Trapped in the Closet" getting nominated for an Emmy?

Alan Sepinwall said...

Trey said one of the reasons they chose that episode to submit was they weren't sure if Comedy Central was ever going to air it again, or even if it would be on the eventual DVD, so they figured this would give it some new life.

They even admitted it wasn't their best show of the year. "We just did it to be dicks, really," Matt said.

Anonymous said...

Alan said: They even admitted it wasn't their best show of the year. "We just did it to be dicks, really," Matt said.

They are certainly my favorite dicks :-) Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »