Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Experiencing technical difficulties... please stand by

Some home repair issues have rendered me essentially TV-less for a couple of days. Thanks to the wonder of all those on-line "promotional" airings on network websites (gosh... I wonder if the writers or actors get paid for that stuff...), I shouldn't have to miss much, if anything, but I'll be getting to stuff like "House," "Reaper" and the Wednesday shows a little later than usual. Sorry, but sometimes life gets in the way of seeing "Life," you know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine. But I don't have to like it.

Anonymous said...

Fox Five News just featured an interview with Hugh Laurie. Holy cow, does he sound different. I never heard of him before HOUSE and this is the first time I've heard him speak in his natural accent for any length of time. He was talking about how anyone can do what he does because the writing is so good. Maybe this was a tacit endorsement of the strike.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you'll be getting to Journeyman as well?

Last night's episode was fantastic, possibly the best yet.

Phil said...

Gar!!!! How will I know what to think about the shows I watch unless I read you!!!

j/k

Anonymous said...

This is why you need a portable, battery-operated TV with a big, thick antenna :-)

"Reaper" was a lot of fun last night, btw.