- I miss the football content in "Friday Night Lights"
- I like the funnier, more self-aware new "Torchwood"
- "Lost" season four looks to be awesome
- The FCC just noticed that a five-year-old "NYPD Blue" episode featured boobies
- "The Wire" episode four was spendidly chilling
- "Breaking Bad" is taking its time with those bodies
- "The Simpsons" '90s flashback was really funny
- A repost of my "Mad Men" episode two review
- On Demand viewers are already talking about "The Wire" episode five
- I really like "In Treatment," but it's a lot to watch (full review is here)
Monday, January 28, 2008
Busier weekend than usual here at the blog, with 10 different posts from Friday night through Monday morning. Since not everybody seems to be scrolling all the way down (someone in the Wire On Demand thread asked me if I had heard of something I blogged about on Sunday afternoon), I'm going to take a page from Peter Abraham, busiest Yankee beat-blogger on the planet, who on his more prolific days will always do a table of contents style post linking to everything he just wrote. If you were away from your computer all weekend, here's what you missed:
Posted by Alan Sepinwall at 9:47 AM