Friday, July 11, 2008

The *%*^ did I do?: The Wire scheduling update (sort of)

In case you missed it, I managed to find some time to write up "The Wire" episode six earlier this week, in both the Veterans and Newbies editions.

I'm now at the television critics press tour, so my time is going to be limited for the next couple of weeks. I feel confident that I'll be able to write up episode seven, "One Arrest," at some point in the next week, but I can't guarantee it, nor could I tell you exactly when it'll get done. And, if possible, I'll also try to hit episode eight before I head back to Jersey.

Stay tuned, and I promise to return to something resembling a regular schedule before the summer's out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that headline in Jimmy McNulty's voice. :)

Alan Sepinwall said...

As well you should have.