Monday, September 08, 2008

Sepinwall on TV: 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' season two review

In the second of today's two columns, I review the second season premiere for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles." Short version: It's better than it was last year -- or, rather, better than it was at the start of last season, and for the most part continuing with the better stuff they were doing after Brian Austin Green showed up. Not sure yet if I'll be back with a separate spoiler post for the episode, but if not, I'll bump this up around 9 p.m. and we can talk about it here.

5 comments:

K J Gillenwater said...

Well, since I really liked last season...I am even more pumped now!

Anonymous said...

Not that it's really relevant, but I wouldn't call "Androgyny" one of Garbage's biggest hits. And while it's a pretty good song, I will never understand the decision to make it the lead single off the third album. It very obviously should have been "Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)".

Alan Sepinwall said...

My musical taste is for the most part distressingly middlebrow, and the only two Garbage songs I know (or at least would know as Garbage songs) are "Only Happy When It Rains" and "Androgyny."

Matthew said...

My musical taste is for the most part distressingly middlebrow, and the only two Garbage songs I know (or at least would know as Garbage songs) are "Only Happy When It Rains" and "Androgyny."

As someone who tends to listen mainly to classical music and film scores, the only Garbage song I know is "The World Is Not Enough". Which I really like.

Anonymous said...

Lena Heady still drags the show down. She brings nothing. There's relatable and there's boring. She's the latter.