Friday, February 19, 2010

Lost: I'm a substitute for no other guy

If you didn't get enough podcast flavor from me in this week's edition of Firewall & Iceberg, I also popped in on this week's episode of Ryan McGee and Mo Ryan's DVD commentary-style "Lost"-themed podcast "Orientation: Ryan Station," where we kibbitz while watching "The Substitute." (And if you missed my review of that one, here it is.) We talk about Sawyer's love of vintage punk, Hurley's business-casual look, that photo (pictured above) in Locke's cubicle, and a whole bunch more.

8 comments:

Fernando said...

HOW DID I MISS THAT PHOTO?!?!?!?

Ors Kowalski said...

Love that Evil Dead reference.

Bruno M. said...

Can you get your hands on the mp3 file?
We international users don't have easy access to hulu, so maybe a MP3 of your commentary combined with the video?

Thanks,

Bruno

Mo Ryan said...

Bruno, the MP3 file is on my site -- chicagotribune.com/watcher, or feel free to email me at moryan@tribune.com and I can try to email the file to you (with any luck my email server won't get weird about the file size).

belinda said...

Oooh, neat, an audio commentary!

And I do hope Ryan and Mo could join Fire and Ice sometime to discuss Lost (or other TV shows) in the podcasts!

compain87 said...

Really enjoyed "Orientation Ryan Station". I have been meaning to listen to the other podcast from this season but it took Alan being to get me to listen finally, and it was well worth it. I'll download the rest and listen to them at the gym or something. I think I'll try and listen to them simply as podcasts rather than audio commentary.

I got a good laugh at when Ryan McGee brought up Chuck and Sarah, and Alan you were begging them not to go there. Sounds like you wouldn't mind if the Olympics lasted an extra 3 more weeks.

Unknown said...

If you have file size problems, a great temporary ftp site can be created at
http://drop.io/
You can make it public, or you can password protect it.

Anonymous said...

The Stooges are more proto-punk than vintage punk.