Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sepinwall on TV: 'The IFC Media Project' review

In today's column, I review "The IFC Media Project," a six-part series hosted by Gideon Yago that promises to deliver "a user's guide to how the news gets made." Cool idea in theory, very iffy in execution, unfortunately.

Also, as mentioned last night in the "Heroes" review, my week just got a little wacky, and I'm being forced to prioritize the stuff I really want/need to write about (various columns and blog entries related to "The Shield," a review of tomorrow night's "Friday Night Lights") from other stuff I would do in a normal week (reviews of "House" and "Fringe" tonight, for instance). Don't be surprised to get a lot of open threads like that "Heroes" post over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is phrasing an accusation as a question another underhanded trick the news uses?