Once again, I find myself tied up with several jobs at once -- including writing the review for tonight's "Friday Night Lights" finale, transcribing several interviews, writing a "Battlestar Galactica" column for Friday's paper, etc. -- and therefore can't do a ton of session blogging. Here's some notable things to read, both related and unrelated to press tour:
• Fienberg with a round-up of Nina Tassler's executive press conference for CBS, including more talk about the "NCIS" spin-off.
• Mo Ryan talked at length with "Lost" showrunners Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse in advance of the fifth season. I did my own Lindelof interview (it's one of those things I need to transcribe) and will post it on Tuesday or Wednesday.
• Friday night's "Battlestar Galactica" premiere will run about 3 1/2 minutes long, so pad your recordings accordingly. Also, the Onion AV Club has a great (and rare) interview with Saul MF'ing Tigh himself, Michael Hogan.
• Lisa de Moraes on night one of "American Idol," and Fienberg analyzing the night one ratings.
• Aaron Barnhart was surprised to hear that Daniel Sunjata's "Rescue Me" character will explore 9/11 conspiracy theories this season -- because Sunjata himself believes in them.