Tuesday, January 03, 2006

In which I lose my mind all at once

The part of my brain that stores useless pop culture trivia has apparently exceeded its maximum capacity. I was watching an upcoming episode of "The Office" today, and there's a scene where Jim and Pam place all the items from Dwight's desk -- including his wallet -- into the office vending machine.

I laughed at it, and then I realized I had seen a similar gag (possibly involving someone's clothes) on another sitcom in the not too distant past. But for the life of me, I cannot remember what show it was. I've asked a bunch of other critics, all of whom agree that it sounds familiar but don't know exactly which show.

At this point, I need to know less for my Office review than just to scratch this particular itch before it drives me insane.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What episode of "The Office" is this in?