Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Cone of Silence

And now, a note from your friendly neighborhood blogger: I have yet to see the two-hour "Grey's Anatomy" finale, the penultimate "24" or the "Prison Break" finale, and due to my schedule this week, I may not get to "Grey's" or "24" for several days. So, please, no comments about what happened until I do specific posts about each. (I initially was spoiled on the "Survivor" results by a comment made here in an older thread.) If you want to discuss any of them ASAP, I'd suggest hopping over to A List of Things Thrown 5 Minutes Ago, where I'm guessing there are or will soon be individual threads about each. (I'm afraid to even look to be sure, frankly.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can ever watch Idol again. I truly, truly believe Taylor won as a joke. I can't for one moment believe he is going to be a big artist. His goofus moves (your word not mine) are sickening, unpleasant and ridiculous. I can't get over it. He wouldn't have made it from day one if it were up to me. I just can't believe it.