Simply a brilliant episode all around. Since I wrote about it in Wednesday's column, let me just list some of my other favorite bits:
- Stanley's "We sit close" to Phyllis.
- Michael trying to swap clothes with Ryan.
- Pam using the word "hussy."
- The perfect camera pan to Jim lip-synching to Michael's "That's what she said."
- Creed being the one who complained about the men's room being whites-only.
- Creed keeping mung beans in his drawer ("very nutritious, but they smell like death")
- The Raiders of the Lost Ark/Citizen Kane homage at the end. (Does that mean that Toby has hundreds of these complaint boxes, or that Toby wants the complaints to be shipped out to a customer?)
- Jim's dawning realization about how wasteful his relationships with both Pam and Dwight have become.
- The Photoshopped picture.